The Yorkshire Apprenticeship Hub is designed to help Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) business owners in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP region to find out more about Apprenticeships and the advantages of upskilling current employees through Apprenticeships.
We provide one to one support to employers to analyse business training needs, identify relevant Apprenticeships and preparatory training, and establish the best way of providing training to grow your business. This includes a full matching service to identify suitable staff for Apprenticeships and will help you to select the most appropriate framework/standard and training provider. We also provide impartial advice on Apprenticeship reforms and changes to funding.
Our service is completely free of charge to local SME employers. Let us support you, every step of the way.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Friendly and impartial advice on your in-house skills development
- Fully funded skills health-check at a time & place to suit you
- Suitable employees identified for Apprenticeship training to support your business
- Programme of learning & Apprenticeship progression (worth up to £1,000) agreed with you & your employee(s)
- Apprenticeship training provider sourced & introduced to you and your employee(s)
- Ongoing Apprentice and employer support